Tuesday, October 31, 2017

A special girl

This card is for a special girl I
know, named Grace.  She is turning
13 on the 12th.  She is smart as
a whip and has the sweetest personality!
When she giggles she gets all red which
cracks me up.   She's such fun to have
in class.  Yesterday when she couldn't
remember a sign I just made a slight
movement and she got it right away.
Hope nobody saw me, LOL!


I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.
Here is the inside:
 

Isn't the butterfly corner so cute?
I have had that for years and years
and still use it quite a bit.  It's one
of my favourite punches.
 
I'm having lunch with Dianne today,
so I'm looking forward to that.  Then
I need to get the house cleaned.  I
mean, really cleaned.  Not just a spit
and shine, but CLEAN.  Who wants
to help me?!
 
Happy Tuesday!
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...