Friday, October 27, 2017

Horsin' around

I stopped into Hobby Lobby 
yesterday (is there any place better
to spend your time/money?!) and 
saw this horse stamp.  Since stamps
were 50% off (when has it ever stopped
me if they aren't 50% off?) I decided
to get it.  I'm not enthralled with
the front of the card since it
seems a bit plain, but I couldn't
think of anything else to do because
the stamp is so big.  I do love the 
inside, though.



Isn't that a neat quote?!
It's not quite so cold this morning so
I spent a little extra time letting B'Elanna
sniff around.  I was busy sniffing the air.
If the wind is just right I can smell the
bread baking at the McDonald's bakery.
I'm not sure how far it is from me, I'm
going to say about two miles.  It's like
walking in Heaven to smell the bread.  I
wonder if God will have smells like that
in Heaven?  I'm thinking yes, since all
good things come from Him.  Speaking
of which, I'd better get back to my Bible
and see what Moses is up to.  :)
Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...