Wednesday, October 25, 2017

Just another day in paradise

Oh, sorry, I was dreaming of ocean
breezes and palm trees.  Anything to
get my mind off the fact that I keep
hearing the "S" word.  What is wrong
with these people anyway?!  It's cold
outside, too!  


More Christmas candles.  It's so hard to
see but this is stitched in gold thread
on light violet shimmer card stock.  It 
looks a whole lot better in person. 
Or...IRL as they say in the text world.
 
Not much going on around here for
the next two days and I'm going to enjoy
some down time.  Lili will enjoy being
out of her cage more, too. As long as
she doesn't make that obnoxious noise
that she's become fond of in the last
two weeks.  That noise gets her
put back in her "house".
 
 
WHAAAAT???

Happy Wednesday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...