Friday, October 20, 2017

Birthday candles

I don't know why I got this pattern.  I
don't like it all that much and I really
don't like the graphics, but I suppose
I could have put something else there.
I don't even know anyone who has a
birthday coming up.  Well, my dad and
brother in law, but this isn't exactly a 
guy card.  


Robin left yesterday and had a good trip
home.  It's always good to visit, but feels
nice when you are home again.  She has
time to rest up before going to work again
on Monday.  This is a picture of one of
her dogs, Noah.  I guess he always sits
like this.  Just like a regular person, LOL!

Isn't that hilarious?!
I'm having lunch with Pam this afternoon.  
Then I may go to Fort Wayne since Lili's
food still hasn't been delivered.  She's 
pretty much out.   That way I can
go to JoAnn's and see if they still  have
that pearlised card stock yet. 
Happy  Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...