Thursday, October 26, 2017

New Christmas bear!

I've been collecting Christmas bears
since my son, Andy, gave me one
in 1998.  I've missed a few, mainly
two when John died, but I have most
of the years  overall.


I chose this guy because of the
cute bathrobe.  There are so many to
choose from that I get crazy because I
want them all.  I think I have like 5 large
totes full of them!  B'Elanna thinks they
are toys so I have to watch her carefully.
 
 She got a new outfit!
 

"who needs mistletoe when you have
a face like this?"  She loves being
dressed which I always forget to do.
She pushes her head out so I can put
it over her head and even picks up a paw.
Seriously.  This dog loves to be dressed!
 

I have a friend who has been going
through some struggles and he loves
to write so I thought I would make him
a journal to help him express his thoughts.
I didn't put "my journal" or anything on the
front of it because I thought it might be
a little  too cutsey for a guy.  I wish I had
stamped the lighthouse in a different
colour, though.  It doesn't seem to show
up very well.  But I think he'll like it.
 
Happy Thursday!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...