Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Huge rainstorm!

I woke up to a LOT of rain this morning!
I even heard a rumble of thunder a
bit ago.  Maybe we will get a thunderstorm!


I can't tell you who this is for because
they read this blog from time to time and
I just sent it yesterday.  I really love it.  The
only thing is that I was going to put gemstones
at the bottom of each"spoke" in the 
middle and forgot. 
I am really excited.  I cleaned the house for
my dad yesterday-my sister is coming on
the 14th.  I'm excited about that of course.
But he wanted to pay me and I told him no.
So he said maybe we could go to Outback.
I'm not turning that down!!!  We decided
it would be fun to go to Toledo.  I texted my
cousin, Cathy, and said maybe we could stop
by-or we could all go.  She, her parents and my
aunt and uncle (so my dad has someone to
talk to, LOL) are going next week.  I have
never met her parents so I am looking forward
to seeing if they can understand me and I
can understand them. They will have to sign
a little slow for me.  Hopefully they will
be patient.  :)  I think it will be a lot of
fun and my favourite restaurant!
Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...