Monday, October 23, 2017

Stitching meets vellum

My card making friends are going
whaaaaat?  You can see through
vellum, so how can you stitch on
it and not have it show?  Simple.
You use eyelets to attach it to the
back ground card stock, which in
this case is the same glimmer blue
card stock  I used from yesterday,
and stitch it that way.  It's the
same card, because I really like
the tree and know several people
who love blue so they are getting
these cards.  But I think it looks
really amazing on the blue vellum
background.


I'm going to visit my mom today.
I haven't been to see her since the
accident.  She had Robin here to
visit with last week, but now that
I have things worked out with the
car I can get over there myself.
It's been busy with all of that and
classes, church, etc.  I have class
today, too, but it isn't until this evening.
 
Happy Monday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...