Sunday, October 22, 2017

Holly Hobby girl

This is not technically a Holly Hobby
girl, I don't think, but that's what it
reminds me of.  My niece had to have
some major surgery two days ago so
I thought I'd send it to her.





Isn't she a cutie?!

The tree that I showed yesterday looks
very pretty in blue and silver.


I stitched it on the pastel shimmer
paper.  I was able to snag one more
pack at JoAnn's.  If they had had more
I probably would have gotten them
because everything I got was between
40-50% off.  You can't beat those prices!
I should check and see if they have 
any  online at that price!

Cody, Pam and I went to B-dubs
for dinner last night.  I haven't been
there in a long time.  Wow, do I love
the fried pickles!  I could have made
a meal with those alone.  I need to
stop eating so much junk.  

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...