Sunday, October 15, 2017

The first Noel

I'm pretty sure I've never done a card
that says "Noel".  If I did, then I lied
and it's not the first Noel, LOL.


I think it's pretty cool!  Especially with the
confetti thread.
Robin made it here safely yesterday from
NC and will be staying almost a week.  She's
not sure when she will go back.  It will give
her a lot of time with our parents.  She
stayed here with me last night so we could
go to church this morning.  My brother came
from Detroit yesterday and we had dinner
with my father so that was a fun evening.
Except we went to pizza hut.  On a Saturday
night.  With a big group waiting in line
in front of us.  At dinner time.  Not the
best choice of times and circumstances,
but the meal was good and the time together
even better.
Judy and I are splitting songs today and
I kind of cherry picked ones I am best at
-after all, my sister is here!  So we'll be 
switching twice, but it's just a quick turn
around since I'll be standing pretty much
beside her in front.  She's always so good
to let me pick the ones I am the best
at.  Thanks, Judy!!  Coleen won't get to
see Robin today as she is visiting at
her old church.  I will miss her.  If I
forget a sign Pam will just wait to see what
I'm signing so she can copy it.  She refuses
to give it to me.  Coleen will just keep going.
It's all good.  Pam keeps me on my toes and
Coleen keeps me going.  :)  We had a great 
class yesterday.  It is just me and one
other woman.  She's been through first
level and actually is pretty good, but still
makes some mistakes.  Every time she would
make a mistake Pam would just turn to
me and I would sign what she signed
then show her the right way.  Kind of
a peer review, I guess.  We had a good time.
Happy Sunday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...