Thursday, October 5, 2017

Oh, Christmas tree...

I love this design but I don't like the
placement of the gems.  I wish I
hadn't put them so close.




It's cool how the stitching makes
up a tree.  I borrowed this from 
a pinterest post.  They have tons of
designs on their page.  Free for the
taking.  Nice of them, huh?!  Most, 
though, I have to fiddle with so much to
get them the right size so I only get 
one if I really like it. 

I  keep forgetting to post this.  I
think  it's absolutely hilarious and
since my friend, Pat, has the same
maiden name as me I had to send
it to her as well.



Isn't that a riot?!

I am doing nothing this whole day.
I've been running for the past two 
weeks and from tomorrow through
Monday, I will be running, so having
one whole day to do nothing is
great!  Lili likes it, too.  She hasn't gotten
a lot of out-of -cage time.   She gets 
cranky when she has to spend a lot
of time in her cage.  I don't blame her, 
I would, too.





She's such a nut!

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...