Monday, October 2, 2017

The heat is coming back!

Yes!  It is going to be warm this
week.  I knew if I prayed hard enough
this would happen.  Actually I didn't
pray at all except to whine to God
how much I hate cold weather.
He knows this.  He laughs at me.
I'm sure I'm a constant source
of amusement for him!  LOL!
And that's OK with me!

Yesterday went well except that there
was a man-and I don't even know who
he was, could have been a deacon, I
don't know enough people yet.  Anyway,
he started talking and Pam said later
she could see that I was getting
stressed and should not have been
stuck interpreting that.  I wasn't
stressed at all.  I couldn't understand
what he was saying.  He was talking in
a low mumble.  I didn't do too bad
on the announcements, but I didn't
do great either.  I do like interpreting
the prayers as they are easier for
me.  Some of it includes the song we
just sang, but it's all religious
interpretation and that's easier because
of the songs.  I'll get there some day.

On to the card:


I just love these lamps.  I tried to make
it gold and green, but I didn't have floss
or metallic floss  that was really gold   
I think it came out OK anyway.  
Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...