Saturday, October 28, 2017

Alcohol ink tiles

I got some ceramic tiles at Menards
the other day and have been having some
fun playing with alcohol ink designs on
them.  Twice I had to take rubbing alcohol 
and take the whole thing off because it
didn't turn out the way I wanted it to.
I finally discovered that if I let the alcohol
ink dry somewhat on the applicator I can 
come up with this:


Aren't they cool?  It was really rainy
yesterday so I couldn't take them outside
to spray with a sealer, but I will do that,
then put cork on the back so they can
be used for coasters or hot plates or whatever.
Last night was deaf chat and Pam and Coleen
didn't come for various reasons.  I get 
there, don't know this, and there is NO ONE
there.  Thanks, Judy, for coming.  I had a
great time even though no deaf people 
showed up.  I thought I was going to be
alone all evening.  You can't very well advertise
a chat and then no one show up if a deaf
person arrives.  Sigh.  The music was good
and we signed to it, so that was fun.  One
of the students from the beginners class
also came for about an hour.
Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...