Friday, November 3, 2017

Someone is 29 and holding!

I mentioned to a certain someone the
other day that their birthday was coming 
up.  She said she wasn't celebrating
and then decided she would just stay
29.  I know the feeling.  I'd like to be
 29 again, too.   Alas, that is probably
never going to happen.  I know you read
my blog sometimes, so here is your
card early, Pam.  Hope you like it!



I saw a card the other day with a lattice edge
so I decided to go with that.  I love how it
looks.  The inside is so pretty, too.
Yesterday I went with Pam (mine, not Cody's)
to Grand Rapids Michigan.  She had some
business to attend to and I rode along to 
keep her company.  It was rainy and dreary,
but mostly an easy drive.  The city of GR is
not so nice looking in my opinion, but you
know what opinions are like....  We got back
to Angola at about 6 pm, in time to go to
the coffee house where my first sign teacher,
Sam, has started a deaf coffee chat.  I met
a fellow that I've met once before, Fred, who
used to come into my mom and dad's tea room
years ago with his wife.  He remembered 
them, and I told him about my mom.  He
was sad about that.    It was a nice evening 
and I'm glad I went.  Pam said she was afraid
if she dropped me off at my house first
that I wouldn't come!  But then she had to
come all the way back to my house first
before heading home.  By that time it
was raining hard and storming.  She got
home safe and sound, though, and
that's what counts.
Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...