Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Going a-flutter

This card and one other are two cards that I
don't have a clue to send them to, LOL.
I mean, there isn't anyone in my life (and I
plan to keep it that way) that causes my
heart to go a-flutter. But the card is cute!





B'Elanna was feeling a little off last night
and I was a little worried, but she seems fine
today.  It ended up keeping both of us up
until 3 am.  It's very cold today, but the
 furnace is keeping up at 68 so far.  I'm sleeping
in the spare room tonight as it will be warmer.
I brought Lili's cage in from the bird room
because that room will not stay warm enough.
Also, closing off the door will give the heater
less to contend with.  I'll be so glad when the
polar vortex goes back to the North pole where
it belongs!!

 

Romans 1:16

For I am not ashamed of the gospel,
because it is the power of God that brings salvation
to everyone who believes: first to the Jew, then to the Gentile.


Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...