Saturday, January 19, 2019

Asian temple and bookmark

It is snowing like crazy and we probably have at least
an inch and half, maybe two. I didn't stay out
long enough to measure.

Here is the last of this type of Asian card. I hate
how the steps look but that's the pattern.





And I got a new toy yesterday!  This is such
a beautiful bookmark that I couldn't resist
getting it!




Usually I like dangly things from the bookmark,
maybe a tassel or just fibres, but this one is
so pretty.  I put it on the back of  a shiny piece
of card stock, but it would look just as pretty plain.

 Lamentations 3:22-23

Through the Lord’s mercies we are not consumed,
Because His compassions fail not.
They are new every morning;
Great is Your faithfulness.


Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...