Friday, January 18, 2019

Snow storm coming

It looks like I will have plenty of time to
work on cards for the next couple of
days. They are predicting appx 4-7”
between tonight and tomorrow night.
I can't tell you how much I'm NOT
looking forward to it. Here is the
third of the four Asian card set.





And there are the infernal birds.  Those are
so difficult!  They don't look difficult...

 I'm happy to report that B'Elanna is

back to herself, no sniffles or wheezing.
She's gotten me through some rough
times and I want only the best for her.
Lili, too, but it's hard to cuddle a
bird. Unless its a cockatoo. They are
called the “velcro bird” LOL. They
love to be petted and cuddled. They
also have lots of powder on their feathers
that you breathe in. And they are loud.
VERY LOUD!!!!!

 
Thessalonians 5:15
 See that no one renders evil for evil to anyone,
but always pursue what is good both for yourselves and for all.


Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...