Monday, January 21, 2019

Birthday balloons

One of my new little girls came with balloons
and what a better way to use that but in
a birthday card?!





I think she's adorable!

We  had an incident in church yesterday.  We
have two sets of identical (and mischievous  ) sets
of twins.  A few months ago one twin in the older
set of twins set off the fire alarm during the church
service.  Since no one seemed to panic, the worship
service went on-I was signing  that week.
I saw a flashing light but thought someone was
taking a picture until I saw people hurrying out.
The fire department naturally had to come, but
they told them it was a false alarm.  I didn't see the
fire department yesterday, but one twin from the
younger set of twins tried the same trick.  Church was
over at that point and we were all standing around
talking.  It was VERY loud!!! Non stop fun with 
two sets of twins!

It is so cold today that all schools were delayed 2 hours.
I don't know what the temp is at the moment, but
it's extremely cold out.  Since there's no mail and I have
no pressing engagements (like I ever do), I'm staying
in the house under the blankets unless I need to
take the dog out.  She is lounging around in her pj's.



Romans 12:10

Be devoted to one another in love.
Honor one another above yourselves.

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...