Thursday, January 24, 2019

Best friends

As much as I love these two little girls,
ohmygosh! There are tons of itty bitty
tiny pieces that I had no idea what to do with!
I finally figured it out, but it took quite a while.
I think the result is worth it, though!





And still I forget to do their cheeks!

 I discovered something yesterday.   I was eating
something with some ranch on the side.  I left
the plate in the sink them put a copper bottom pan
on top of it.  Look what happened:




copper cleaner!  My friend asked what that
meant for our insides, though.  I wish she hadn't.

I bought a tiny diamond painting knock off
and put it together yesterday.  It actually is
kind of fun.  This looks much better from a 
distance, but I like how it turned out and I
may buy a bigger one.




 

Hebrews 10:24

And let us consider how we may spur
one another on toward love and good deeds


Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...