Monday, January 7, 2019

grapevines

Now that Christmas is over I went through my
patterns and found some that I hadn't done
yet. I may have used an image similar to
this, it kind of looks familiar, but the pattern
is new. I love it. Very simple. Two colours.
Not hard to remember for someone like me!





This card is for the January RAK attack.
Here is something I was playing around with
the other day.  it is glittered  paper covered with
glossy accents so it is a little raised.  Not as much
as I'd like but I didn't want it running over 
the edges.  I like how they turned out.


And finally...I got this yesterday from the pastor's 
son, Adam, who is also a pastor at our church
and worship leader.  Pam got one too and I think
the other two got one a couple weeks ago.  Pam and 
I must not have been around.  Anyway, it is 
for the fridge, of course.  But the best part
is that he wrote a personal message.  So 
that was appreciated.





1 John 4:9

 This is how God showed his love among us:
He sent his one and only Son into the world
that we might live through him.

Happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...