Thursday, January 3, 2019

Butterfly notes

My muse finally came back from partying and
I was able to finish the second card for Dianne.
I was pretty pleased with how it came out!





 

I forgot to post the paper that tells all the
things to try to find in the snow village:





That's a lot of items!  As you can see, we got
more involved in looking at it than in finding
the objects.

 And finally a picture of my loving dog:




 

She is not smiling, but snarling. When I give
her a bone she expects me to “fight” her for
it. However, somewhere along the line it
ceases to be a game and she becomes very
serious. I'm sure if I got my hand close enough
she would bite me. Isn't she a sweetie?! If
I don't fight her long enough by her standards
she will walk away and leave it there, hoping that
I will pretend to take it again. Crazy dog.

  John 1:11-12
 He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him.  
Yet to all who did receive him, to those who believed in his name,
he gave the right to become children of God—


Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...