Monday, January 28, 2019

Kimono time

You knew it was coming, right? Here is the
last of the Asian cards, a kimono. I have
a really beautiful kimono that my friend,
Karen's husband, Skip, brought me from
Japan years ago. Much prettier than this old thing:





This is my diamond painting so far.
I'm closer to finishing it now. I don't know if I'll
be able to find a frame, though, since it's square.

 
 Isn't it cool? 

It's snowing and blowing like crazy!  I'm
glad Larry was able to get my snowblower
going, but there's little point in the blowing snow.



Isaiah 54:10

 Though the mountains be shaken
    and the hills be removed,
yet my unfailing love for you will not be shaken
    nor my covenant of peace be removed,”
    says the Lord, who has compassion on you.


Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...