Sunday, January 20, 2019

longing for Summer-bumblebee

We got about 3 inches of snow dumped
on us yesterday, but the blowing makes
it a little worse. Auburn, Indiana, on the
other hand got 7-8 inches. Unfortunately
that's where I'm headed so I hope the roads
are OK. They should have the highway
cleared by now. The snow stopped hours ago.
Soooo.....in thinking about summer...





Isn't she a cutie?  I have been having a lot of
fun with my new little girls.  I made the wings
with vellum at first, but I didn't like how the
hair showed through, it just looked weird,
so I opted for plain wings instead.


Matthew 25:40

The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you,
whatever you did for one of the least of these
brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’


Happy Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...