Tuesday, January 15, 2019

Last but not least


I had some trouble uploading pictures today
for some reason. This is probably my
favourite of the six except for one thing:
when I was about halfway done I noticed
that the card stock had some flaws in it
(the two dots in the center). Well, there
was no way I was starting again, LOL.
So don't look-now that I've pointed it
out to you!

The morning is not starting out well.  I woke at
3 am, finally got up at 4 am and now I'm tired
and the day has barely begun.  At least I have
lunch with Dianne to look forward to.  I'm
also going to see my mom, too, and take her
some banana bread I made.  It's got to
be better than what they feed her.  

Psalm 55:22

 Cast your burden on the Lord,
And He shall sustain you;
He shall never permit the righteous to be moved.


Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...