Friday, January 25, 2019

Back to Asia

It has been so bitterly windy since last
night. I don't even want to poke my nose
out the door. I've heard that it's supposed
to get even colder. Wind chill temps at
below zero. WAY below zero from what I'm hearing.

So I'm going to try not to think about that and
think about cards instead. Here is a new
set of Asian cards.





I really like this pattern.  But I love anything Asian.

Since the first tiny little diamond painting turned
out so well I went and got a bigger one at hobby 
lobby last night.  It's a unicorn and I hope it
turns out as pretty as the little lady bird.  This
may become my new favourite hobby.  It's a little
hard on my shoulder, but I just need to pace
myself and not try to get it done all in one day.
The one I got yesterday will in no way be done
quickly.  It's  11x14, i think, or thereabout.

 

Romans 8:38-39

 For I am convinced that neither death nor life, neither angels nor demons,
neither the present nor the future, nor any powers,  
neither height nor depth, nor anything else in all creation,
will be able to separate us from the love of God that is in Christ Jesus our Lord.



Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...