Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Wishing for Spring

It has been unseasonably warm the last
week or so and I've been loving it. Yesterday
it was pretty windy so that made it feel a
little colder, but still, it's been nice. The
problem with that is that it's not going to
stay that way. I think today is supposed to
be cold. And I know the snow will fly
eventually as much as I want to wish it away.
So here's wishing for Spring:





  That won't comfort me much but it's a start.

I'm having lunch with Dianne today and then
I'm going to go by and see my mother.  It's
been rough.  Sometimes she knows who I
am, sometimes she is confused and talking
about things that don't make any sense.


Lamentations 3:25

 The Lord is good to those who wait for Him,
To the soul who seeks Him.


Happy Tuesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...