Tuesday, January 29, 2019

buzzing little bees

On to the Valentine cards! These little
bees are so darned cute! After I made the
little bee girl I realised that I had a bee
die that I could have used to make some bees
buzzing around her, so maybe I'll make that
again sometime, but these little guys are
special Valentine bees!





I didn't get out and measure, but we got between
4-5 inches of snow yesterday.  And about a half
inch last night.  I'm glad my snowblower is
working again.  Now comes the terrible cold.  I
am quite sure that I have never experienced anything 
below maybe -5 degrees so this will be scary.  I'm
not looking forward to it.

I finished my unicorn! 




It's very sparkly in real life but I couldn't
get that in a picture.

 

Matthew 18:20

 For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.”


Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...