Friday, January 11, 2019

Gardenscapes window pots

Number two in the gardenscape set. That's
what I'm calling them. The patterns are all
named separately. Not nearly as much fun,
I think.  I really love the olive green shimmer
card stock.  I think it shows off the black
beautifully.  It does lend a bit of shine
when I photograph it, though.


I have so many things I need to get done
and I ended up going to bed at 9 pm
last night. I never go to bed that early.
Lots of aches and pains from cleaning Bob's
house the other day. It's so hard getting old!



Proverbs 16:3
 Commit your works to the Lord,
And your thoughts will be established.


Happy Friday!






No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...