Thursday, January 17, 2019

Tranquil bridge

I could swear I've posted this one before, and
if I have, sorry. It's one of my favourites
and doesn't have the birds in it. I hate those
birds. When you look at it after the holes
are poked it is just a series of holes that make
no sense whatsoever. I always have trouble
stitching them. At least with most of the
patterns you can see the actual pattern in
the holes, but not the little birds!





 B'Elanna has been feeling a little under the weather
so I snapped this photo of her curled up under
the covers on the bed. I took her to the vet
and she just has a small cold, lungs clear, 
etc.  She's taking antibiotics for a week just
in case as she was wheezing yesterday.




James 1:5

 If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God,
who gives to all liberally and without reproach,
and it will be given to him. 
 

Happy Thursday

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...