Thursday, January 10, 2019

Gardenscapes

I have had these patterns for quite a while,
I think there's six in all, but when I first
started stitching them, for some reason
they just didn't look right so I never finished.
I found some awesome shimmer card stock
at hobby lobby the other day that is NOT
pastel, so I decided to give it a go with these
patterns and I like how they are turning out.





The only problem is that it's nearly impossible
(for me anyway) to get the holes exactly straight
and that drives me nuts, but I think I overthink
things more than someone else would.

It is so cold.  I was getting used to the mild
temps even though I knew it wouldn't last.
Can't blame me for wishing, I guess!



Psalm 103:12

 As far as the east is from the west,
So far has He removed our transgressions from us.




Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...