Monday, January 14, 2019

Where does the door lead?

I don't know where the door leads, but I love
this pattern. It was quick and easy and so
pretty.





I thought the snow was going to be a lot worse
than it was.  We got about an inch and half
and Auburn maybe a little more.  Most of
it went south and that was OK with me.  The
roads were nice and clear so I didn't have   any
trouble getting to church.



Isaiah 55:6-7

 Seek the Lord while He may be found,
Call upon Him while He is near.
 Let the wicked forsake his way,
And the unrighteous man his thoughts;
Let him return to the Lord,
And He will have mercy on him;
And to our God,
For He will abundantly pardon.


Happy Monday!
I heard it was cancelled, so you can all
go back to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...