Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Another one of those days...

Yesterday was not a red letter day. I went
out to start my car and at first I thought
it wasn't going to start, then it fired up.
I chalked it up to the cold. I went to walmart,
came out and it started no problem. Went
to meijer, it did NOT start. Dead battery. I
got a jump but was unable to get a battery
last night, so I'm hoping it will start and I
don't have to call for another jump. I'm
happy for insurance!
 
Here is another new little girl. I've got
so many now and they are such fun to do.





I had intended this background for another card,
but that one is going to have to go on a large
card, but the background fit perfectly for this one!

 


James 1:17

 Every good and perfect gift is from above,
coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights,
who does not change like shifting shadows.


Happy Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...