Wednesday, January 9, 2019

Zee-bra or zebra

Sorry, I can't for the life of me figure out how to
make pronunciation symbols above letters.
In Australia they pronounce zebra with a short
"a".  I don't know, I think it's kind of cool that
way but I'm sure everyone I came into contact
with would look at me like I was nuts and
call 911. At any rate, I absolutely love this card!
I was really thrilled with how it came out!
 




I had a bit of an issue yesterday.  All of a sudden
we had no power.  I heard some trucks so I looked
outside and sure enough, there's the power company
fooling around with the lines.  OK.  No power.  Find
something to do.  Oh, yes.  I'll go to hobby lobby since
I have lunch with a friend in about an hour.  OOPS!
The garage door is ELECTRIC!  Now what?  Now
I call Larry in New Mexico and ask him how to manually
open the garage door.  I know there's a way, but
I can't remember how.  I finally get it open and when
I come home, still no power.  I decide who cares and
left it outside all night.  Too lazy to bring it in.  Now
my southern belle has snow all over her and looked
at me like I was a cruel person for leaving her out .
Oh well.

 Matthew 4:4

 But He answered and said, “It is written,
Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word
that proceeds from the mouth of God.’ ”

Happy thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...