Friday, February 1, 2019

Thawing out, finally

The last few days have been rough. I moved
Lili's cage into the house because the bird
room wouldn't stay warm enough in these
temps. I think she likes it there and I would
leave it except I get up in the night and it
disturbs her. So I'll be putting things back
to normal later today.

Here is the other card that I wouldn't have
anyone to send it to, LOL





It's a cute card, though.  These are three puzzle
pieces I made for a swap.  I had a hard time
deciding what to do and then they just
happened.  I love it when that happens.






Today is my mom's birthday. It's sad. I'm not
sure she will even know.

Jeremiah 29:11

 For I know the plans I have for you,”
declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future.


Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...