Saturday, January 12, 2019

Parked bicycle

I love this bicycle one, but I had to start
over again when I realised it would be
much easier to stitch the inside of the
wheels first instead of the mudflap. At
least I wasn't too far into it. I would have
taken the stitches out but it was more
trouble than it was worth to do that.






My son, Nathan, and his wife Crystal,
were going to come all the way from Grand
Rapids, MI to church tomorrow, but
because of the dicey weather predicted
we are going to postpone it until next
weekend. I'm bummed, but I think it's
the better decision. I'm really excited that
they want to come!

 
Samuel 16:7
 But the Lord said to Samuel, “Do not look at his appearance
or at his physical stature, because I have refused him.
For the Lord does not see as man sees;
for man looks at the outward appearance,
but the Lord looks at the heart.”


Happy Saturday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...