Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Asian inspired

Now for some Asian inspired designs. I do NOT
think these “things” on the bridge look like people
but that's what they are supposed to be. I love
the rest of the design, though.
 
I think they look much better in all one colour
so they rest of them will be that way too.  The same
way with the gardenscape cards.  Some just
look better in all one colour. 

 I am hearing bad weather reports. I
really wish these weather people would
stop using swear words on air. Hasn't
anyone told them that “snow” is a four
letter word? So for the weekend they
are predicting anywhere from 1-3 to 5-8
inches of snow depending on which channel
you are watching at the time. I have a
feeling that I'm not going to be able to
go to church Sunday...

Jeremiah 17:7

 “Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord,
And whose hope is the Lord.



Happy Wednesday!

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...