Thursday, March 29, 2018

Rose ATC cards

The kids and I had a great time
at Outback last night-mostly
courtesy of my oldest son, Nathan,
who gave me a gift card last year and 
the year before.  Since I almost never
get out that way, I had them both and
dinner cost all three of us 8. and change
plus the tip.  Not bad.  Thanks, Nathan!


These are rose ATC's that I made yesterday
so I left one for the server.  She was so
nice and attentive without being intrusive.
That is a good server.  I should know, I
used to be one.  😀


I'm cleaning for my friend Bob, and his brother
Nick, today.  I hate to clean.  Their house is
cleaner than mine.  But they pay well, so I
can't complain about that.  Plus, I got a
bluetooth speaker a few months ago and
now I can play songs from my phone.  I
have  a lot of songs I've added to it so
there's plenty to listen to.

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...