Wednesday, March 14, 2018

I didn't need facebook

Isn't this clever?  It is part of the
stamp set with the one that says, 
"someone I love was born today"
  It's a great set.

I see Stephen Hawkins died, and on
Pi day, too.  How appropriate.  He
was, I will concede, a brilliant man.
Unfortunately, I think he was very
surprised to find God waiting at
the other end of that tunnel (or
however we get there) considering
the fact that he believed and 
told everyone there was no God. 
Hmmm, I wonder if he will get a
chance to shake Billy Graham's
hand before he is sent to wherever
he will spend eternity.  I am not God.
I don't have the right to judge,. But
my Bible says that if you don't
accept Jesus as your Savior you won't
be spending eternity in Heaven. 
 I'm truly sad for him. 
I've got some running around to do
this morning and then I'm going to
get some things done here at home-
and yes, I did that yesterday, too.
Not enough, but some.
Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...