Sunday, March 4, 2018

Easter butterfly

What is an Easter butterfly?
I found this pattern somewhere,
I think on pinterest.  Anyway, I
thought it was really cute.


It's still pretty cold out, but no 
snow and the sun has been shining
so I have hopes that perhaps it
will get nicer.  The time changes
next weekend already!
I wish Indiana had stayed on Central
time.  Well, part of it did, but our part
didn't.  Maybe because of the close
proximity to Michigan and Ohio.
People in Michigan work in Indiana
and people in Indiana work in
Michigan.  True story.  Weird, 
but true.

I must practice my songs.

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...