Monday, March 26, 2018

Angels

I bought some beautiful Angel
stickers a while ago, used one
and put the rest away.  While looking
for an image for a card I found them
and thought they would look great
on the cards I had.  I'll show the 
other one tomorrow.
 

Isn't she beautiful?!
 
Church was great yesterday.  Cody and
Pam came and they were welcomed
warmly.  We have a great church.
My songs went well, even the brand
new one, so I was happy about that.
The kids, Pam and I went out to
lunch and had a fun time.  Pam and
I went shopping at dollar tree afterward.
That is dangerous for me since they
have lots of candy right now.  I had to
buy a bag of sixlets.  I tried not to.  I
walked away twice.  But in the end
I couldn't resist them calling my  name.
Sin is pleasurable for the moment   But
a moment on the lips is forever on the hips.
I'm living proof.  Not that eating candy
is a sin, but the way I eat it it is, LOL!
 
It's going to be a busy week, so if you
don't see much of me, that's why.
 
Happy Monday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...