Saturday, March 10, 2018

Double point fold

I saw this the other day and thought
it looked so cool and it is ridiculously
easy to make!



This is the front of the card.  It doesn't
open like a standard card, the base is
one piece.  This is the inside of the card:

Isn't that cool?!  The piece that the
"I love you" hand is on is attached to
the top part of the card.  I love it.
Class is this morning.  During the 
semesters I get used to leaving at 930
to get there at 10.  Church doesn't 
start until 1030 on Sundays.  What 
did I do last week ?  left at 930 and
got there a half hour early.  😐
Remember to spring forward tonight!
Happy Saturday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...