Thursday, March 15, 2018

Tonight's the night!


This is the 5th in a set of 6 cards.
I think I should have made the
flowers a little darker as they 
kind of blend in, but in real life
they don't look quite as close
to the green colour.
Tonight!  Deaf, deaf world is tonight!
I'm really looking forward to it.  The 
first time I went I was so scared, but 
I did better than I expected to.  This
year I'm really excited about it. Plus,
it's fun to all ride together.  We take
a van from the church.  It's a "field
trip" and everyone who goes has
a great time.  Deaf, deaf world is
to let hearing people experience what
it would be like in a deaf world.  
Therefore, no talking allowed.  Period. 
The people at the stations are very
friendly and helpful especially if they
understand that you're a beginner.
And trust me, they know...LOL
Except for the lady selling fire alarms...
This  year I know enough to say, "I
know what you're saying, but I'm 
not sure how you want me to respond".
Even Pam was confused.  She just
kept signing the same thing to me.
I don't remember how it turned out
but I do remember I was very frustrated
with her because I had no clue what
she wanted from me.  Usually they 
prompt you; I have one for $10.00,
one for $20.00, which one do you
want?  Things like that, but she just kept
signing the same thing over and over
and over and over and over and
over and...well, you get the idea.
Happy Thursday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...