Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Heavenly

This is the other angel card I
mentioned yesterday.


This is the one I was originally looking
for an image for.  Sometimes I make
a stitched card that is just a border and
then I have no idea what to do with it.
I'm not very good at planning ahead.
 
Class went well yesterday and I think
I'm even  getting the tiniest bit better
at fingerspelling.  Maybe.  At least Sam
could understand what I was signing, so
that's an improvement and I understood
most of what she was signing.  Sometimes
my brain sees it but it really doesn't, if
you know what I mean.  Like your eyes
are paying attention but your brain isn't.
Plus I had a headache yesterday and
also today.  Because.....
 
It's raining!
 
 I'm not complaining, either.  Yesterday it
was fairly warm out, but the breeze made
it feel colder.  It's damp and rainy today,
but that's spring weather right?  I think I'm
going to have to plant grass seed around
my tree in front.  Today would have been
a good time to do that.  I could not get
the leaves raked last year between
rain and wind and they laid there too long.
I hope I can get it going before mowing
season takes hold.
 
Lunch with Dianne today!  
 
Happy Tuesday!!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...