Thursday, March 8, 2018

Canary yellow

I may have shown this card before,
but if I did it wasn't finished.  I was
cleaning off my desk and found it 
there.  Who knows how many other
treasures lie within the mess?!


I have a small "crevice" in my tooth
which is no big deal at all, according
to the dentist, but could collect
bacteria.  So I went to  make an 
appointment and one had cancelled
at 8 AM this morning.  As much as
I dislike getting out at this time of morning,
 at least I will get it done and over with.  I was
bummed to find out that her 
assistant, Robin, has "retired"  (technically
she's not old enough) she and her husband
want to do some traveling.  Robin signs
since her husband's parents were deaf and it
was fun to do a little signing with her.
But I wish her well.  
Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...