Sunday, April 1, 2018

Happy Easter!

I am grateful for the opportunity
to serve and worship a LIVING
God and to live in a country
where I am not persecuted for
doing so.  Today is such a joyous
day to remember that Christ,
who suffered and died for me,
rose from the dead and now
stands at the right hand of God,
loving and interceding for me.




I found a facebook page that sells
dies for really cheap prices and wow,
she got this one to me in a matter
of days-less than a week!  I will be
ordering more from her.  This die you
can either put on the front of the card
like I did, or it also comes with outline
dies to actually cut the piece out and
mount in on something else.  I asked
her if she had any dies with the
"I love you sign" and she said no, but
she would keep looking because she used
to be an interpreter!  That's pretty cool.

It's still chilly out.  It was warmer 
yesterday than it's supposed to be today,
but yesterday we got a lot of
rain, a tiny bit of hail and some thunder!
It didn't really turn out to be a thunder
storm, but I sure had high hopes!  
Hey, as long as it's not snow I'll take it!
 

Happy Easter!
He is Risen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...