Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Sign language birthday cake

Our Friend Rosemary makes awesome
cakes.  Last year she made a cake for
Pam that had some kind of sign
on it, I can't remember what, maybe
the alphabet.  This is this year's
cake .  We celebrated her birthday
and Judy's since Judy's is Saturday.
Judy was a St. Paddy's day baby!


It was an apple cake and sooooo good.
Really rich, but really good!

Yellow daisies?  I don't have a clue.
I have an early appointment this morning.
When I say early I mean 8:45.  I'm not
sure what possessed me to do that, but
I guess I get it over with early.  I'm
having lunch with Dianne after that.
Well, not exactly after that.....😜
THEN I need to get some stuff done.
The important word here being "need".
Will I get anything done?  Who knows?
My guess is no.  LOL!!
Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...