Thursday, March 1, 2018

Cross card set

This card is made by combining
two separate patterns.  The cross 
came with a flourish at the bottom
which I eliminated and the oval
came with flowers inside.  So I
worked with it until the cross was
in the center of the oval and voila!
I think it looks great!



Today we were supposed to get rain
and maybe a little snow mixed in at the
end of the day.  This morning I wake
up and see that the weather channel
is on my phone in RED which isn't
good.  Now they are giving us a winter 
weather advisory from  noon until 11 pm
for 4-6" of snow!  What the heck?!
I have no idea where this even came from!
But I can honestly say I'm not happy
about the situation! 👿
Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...