Saturday, March 24, 2018

Red rose




This is the sympathy card that I hope
I don't need any time soon.  I like 
how it turned out.



Something I really, really need to take to heart!
 My biggest problem is # 1.  I have been told
that (in signing) I have more skill than I think
I do.  I'm glad they think so!  I know I do, it's
just a matter of trusting myself-and God.  I'm
not sure what the magic word or cure is.
I pray about it.  I was raised in a very negative
household so I'm sure that has had an 
effect on me, but you'd think I'd be over
that by now....

I'm very excited because tomorrow Cody and
Pam are coming to church.  Pam (mine, naturally)
is going to sign the first two songs and I
am signing the last 3.  I'm really  looking forward
to having them there. 

Happy Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...