Friday, March 23, 2018

Backward fold

While looking for something else
I came across this backward
fold.  The woman in the video said
that she had accidentally  stamped 
on the wrong side of the card and not
wanting to throw it away, thought up
this great fold.  I thought it was
so awesome I had to try it for myself
so this is my version.


Inside:


The card opens to the right, not the left.
Totally open:


wild, huh?!  I thought it was a pretty cool
way to fold a card.  This is a stitched rose
from a sympathy card which I'll show tomorrow.
I, thankfully, don't need one at this time,
but if I do sometime, I will have it on hand.
It was the last card in a set of patterns.
Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...