Friday, March 2, 2018

someone I love

I saw a card made with this stamp
set and fell in love with it.  My friend,
Karen, will notice that I changed
this card entirely, since it didn't
look right the first time.
I decided to go with a gatefold
this time and I am thrilled with
how it turned out!


The sentiment is on the belly
band that slides on and off.

Inside.  I think the sentiment is a riot!
And I wish it was true.  I wish we were
both 29 and both 110 lbs.  Alas, 
it is not.  😜
Our 4-6" of snow  turned into little
more than a dusting.  I'm not complaining,
mind you, but they sure made a big
deal about it, beeping and running
banners across the bottom of the TV
screen, etc.  I missed my calling.  I
could have been a weather forecaster
and made lots of money.   Or a signing
forecaster and made even more money! 
Consequently there was only 6 of us
at the coffee chat yesterday, but 
we had a great time. 
Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...