Friday, March 16, 2018

Strawberries and flowers

Isn't this adorable?  I don't know if
robins eat anything but worms as
a general rule, but I'm telling you
(and my dad refuses to believe it's true)
I had a robin on my feeder one year
eating sunflower seeds.  I was pretty
surprised as I have never seen  a robin
eat seed.



It was a lot of fun last night.
I got 52 out of 60 so that's not
too bad.  I got tripped up at
the bank since I am not good
at numbers, signing or in 
any other way...and the stupid
electronics store.  I hate that one.
But I did fairly well on those, just
not as good as I hoped. It's the
experience, though.


Lili is being a jerk today and screaming
bloody murder.  She wants to get out
of her cage and I'm not ready to do
that yet.  Generally she sits patiently
and waits but not today.  I do not get
her out when she is screaming because,
like a child, if I give her what she wants
I am rewarding the screaming and more
is sure to follow.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...